"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, March 28, 2011

Hair update : 1 Year BC Anniversary



Hi everyone!

I pray you've all had a wonderful weekend!

Well, Friday marked my one year anniversary after my big chop!!

WOHOO!!!

Yes, I was very excited and I had a lot to be thankful for.

Thank God.

Here's the YouTube video, talking about my year and what I've learnt and How for I've come,  I made for the occasion.

Enjoy!

More coming on what I've learnt during this first year after my BC

Do tell me what you think!

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

4 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top