"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : One Lovely Blog Award!!!




Hi everyone!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day!

I wanted to share with you this wonderful award I just got.

The award was given to me by the lovely and wonderfully inspiring Funmi of Heart Flows.
 I have to admit, I was taken by surprise but I want to take time to just say a big thank you and send her a bigger hug.
Thank you so much Funmi, it is truly appreciated!
Funmi has a wonderful blog and I strongly encourage you to check it out!

Now, I'm new at all this but here are the rules of the award :

- Accept the award and in your post provide the name & the link of the person who gave you the award.
- Tell us 7 facts about you that we do not know.
- Give the award to 15 other lovely blogs that you have just discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So first of all, here are 7 things about me I'm not sure y'all already know :

1. I love cartoons and watch nothing more than them. I especially like the oldies

2. I don't ever want a pet. I know I used to long for a puppy before but I'm grown now and I just don't want pets, no matter how cute the puppy is.

3. I love art. I really do, though I have my strict preferences. If you come over to my place you'll see virtually no such representation but it's the truth and I cannot wait to plaster the walls of my future home (wherever that'll be, God knows) with my favorite works.

4. I choreograph. Yes, though it has been a few years since I last choreographed but I love choreographing. In fact, I love dancing...I long for the day I can find a suitable place to freely practice.

5. I am young but I am of the old school. I am serious, I love all things vintage and appreciate the good old times. 

6. I dream....A LOT! Not the dreams you dream while sleeping but I mean, dreaming about my life and whatever is around me. I love to dream big, and I encourage everyone else to do the same, don't focus on what you see, but call the things that are not as though they were 

7. I won't quit. I have been faced with more than one situations where I have just wanted to quit. But because of whom I am and the hope I have through Him, I can never quit. Jesus is my life line, He is my drip and my source. If He didn't and will never give up on me, why should I?

Those are the pretty much random things about me.

Now here are the 15 blogs I would like to pass this on to (in no particular order) :














Curl Theory


The Collective Musings Of Tamara

Sweet Evasion


Well that's it!!


I know I gave it out to 16 blogs but...you know me, spontaneous and all ;)


Shout out again to Funmi!!


God bless you all richly!

13 comments:

  1. Thanks for the love girl! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Love.
    I appreciate it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thanks for showing the love!!



    http://precious-curls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem sisters!! It's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the blog award!! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Funbi! This is so adorable, I really appreciate the love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are all welcome sisters! It's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are totally welcome sis! It's a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. by the way what kind of choreography are you into? Any specific type of dance? I used to choreograph as well but became so lazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used choreograph to songs with RnB beats or even rap songs. I choreograph both slow and fast tempos. That's great! What kind of songs were you choreographing? I also backslid in this area because of the time and energy needed.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top