"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, February 6, 2011

What She Wore : Chocolate Brown Black


A few days ago, when I was still rocking berets 24/7 (lol), I put together this outfit. When I wear this black dress, I remind myself of a little school girl. I have no idea why but here are the pics :




The complete outfit:

- black pinafore vintage inspired dress
- chocolate brown 3/4 top- black tights/pantyhose

the shoes (please ignore the mess in the background)

- suede brown boots
- black beret
- vintage inspired locket chain
- small gold earrings
- black banded watch
- gold bracelets

the close up

Courtesy of my baby sis' iphone (Big thank you to my baby girl!)! I am believing God for a Nikon or Canon so by the grace of God my pictures will look better in the near future!

Tell me what you think!

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

7 comments:

  1. Yes, you do look like a school girl but you look adorable. I love the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! I knew it! Thanks Sis for the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cutee! :)



    http://precious-curls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hot vintage mama! lol:) and I like the glasses on you!

    msprissymissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Sheik for the love!!! It is much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top