"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hair Update : Semi-Pompadour Saves the Day!


Hey everyone! 

I hope all is well with you.

Here's a quick post about my hair these days.




So after battling with my hair all weekend trying to find a protective style to wear for the week, I decided I'd wear an updo with a pompadour in front to school today last night. Well, this morning, I found out that it's easier said than done. My hair was too thick to be held down by pins, the only thing I succeeded in doing was the pompadour but the rest just would obey! With time not on my side, I put my hair, except for the pompadour, in loose protective twists, wore my satin bonnet and covered with my black beret. The only thing I did not cover was part of the pompadour. 


I like this style actually but I really don't think I'd be wearing it anytime soon again only if I really didn't have anything to do with my hair the main reason being I had to keep fixing my beret all day as it always moved away from my pompadour. 


Anyway, thus way my "semi - pomadour"experience.


Do share your suggestions and experiences!

Stay blessed and funky sisters!


2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top