"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, February 21, 2011

Hair Update : Playing with the 'Fro

 

Hi everyone!

I pray all is well with you and yours!

A few days ago, on wash day, I took off my twists and this is what my hair looked like after the shrinkage kicked in.



I played around with it a bit and found I was loving the fro! 

One thing I absolutely couldn't get over was how soft, moisturized and shiny my hair looked.

I am 100% convinced protective styles are IT for any natural queen opting for healthy (or healthier)  and hair and wanting to maintain it! 

I have said it before and I will keep on saying it! Wear your fro with confidence but once in a while, consider wearing a protective style!




I am officially back to school. To get ready for it, I spent most of early this morning getting my hair into another protective style...
I seriously pray all is well with you all precious ones!



As always, please tell me what you think!

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

5 comments:

  1. I love your fro!!! Your hair looks super healthy!



    http://precious-curls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it! I like how u were able to get some curl definition. Looks good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top