"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hair Update : Another Protective Style 2



Hi ladies!

I just wanted to show you an alternative way to wear the protective style I'm wearing right now.




So this is what I did : I took off the twists in front.

The result : beautiful, shiny, well defined coils.

This is another way to wear this style. Not only does it change the look a bit but makes the style look different. If ever you are wearing protective styles for more than a week at a time, you might want to spice it up a bit to make it look different after a while. For example, if you are wearing cornrow styled flat twists in front and two strand twists at the back, you can later replace the two strand twist with twists or vice versa...well something like that...


Just thought I'd share that with you!

Tell me what you think!

Stay blessed and funky!

4 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top