"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Did Someone Say MOISTURE : Daily Spritz UPDATED




Hi ladies!

Remember I made a post on my daily spritz a while ago? Well last week, I tried something new and it was very moisturizing, especially during these winter months:


- I got myself some aloe vera juice
- and 20 % (of the amount of aloe vera juice) of glycerin
- put them in my spritz bottle
- shook everything up real good!

This recipe is great!  I can even nearly say it's more moisturizing than my water and glycerin mix. I seriously think my hair has fallen head over heels in love with ale vera because I have just started using a leave in that contains lots of it and my hair also loves that! Well, all the better right? 

Remember, aloe vera juice is a great moisturizer, it closes the cuticles, conditions and smoothens rough hair, prevents hair loss, stimulates growth, soothes the scalp, prevents dandruff etc... That is a lot of things in one place! Another important thing is : aloe vera juice is a natural pH regulator! 

I have ran out of my mix and plan to add water to it so as not to quickly finish my aloe vera juice. As I already stated in my winter update post, I do not add oils to my daily spritz anymore.

Do you have any other great daily spritz recipes? Any suggestions. Please share!

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of aloe vera juice! I try and put it in everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've also joined the boat and I'm trying to do the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot do without Aloe Vera Juice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So grateful to be following your page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emme!! That is so sweet! I am so grateful for the follow!
    Please don't be a stranger ;)
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top