"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, February 17, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Thank You!!!



Hi everyone!

I pray all is well with you and yours!

I just wanted to take time out to say a big THANK YOU to all my new members that have just started following my blog and the old ones too!!! I also want to say thank you to all those that take time out to comment on my posts!


I really appreciate it! I do not for one second take it for granted! 

You beautiful ladies are a great support, even in ways you do not know. It's great to read your wonderful comments, see your show of support, learn from you...With the different things life is throwing, it's very uplifting to have such a wonderful community of women supporting me!

This blog would not have come so far if it had not been for your support and encouragement!

Once again, I truly appreciate your show of love, your prayers, kind words and encouraging efforts. May God in His infinite mercies keep you and yours; may He continue to bless you and fulfill your heart's desires in ways you can never imagine; may your hardships become level ground; may you never lack and may God cause His very face to shine on you and your family! Amen.

If you have any questions about a post, my blog, or anything else please do not hesitate to contact me at datfunkyfro@gmail.com. Do continue to add your input and leave your comments, they are very edifying! 

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, no, thank YOU! You're blog is awesome and I love you diy recipes. Thank you for all your research and hard work you put into this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.....Thank you Kiianah!! It's totally my pleasure!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top