"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Soul Food : Trust


Hi ladies!

I greet you all in the name of the Almighty God. 

This week's verse is from the fifty-sixth chapter of the book of Psalms : 

"When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise - in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?"

 - Psalms 56 : 3-4

What a powerful word! I hope this verse has spoken to your situation and comforted you like it has me. 

God bless you all richly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top