"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Soul Food : Hope

"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise Him, my Savior and my God"
- Psalms 42:5

During these last few days, I feel God is really challenging me to put ALL my trust and hope in Him! He has helped me and brought me through; He has wiped my tears, and turned my anxieties into peace and joy in the past. He is the same God yesterday, today and tomorrow. I know He will continue to carry me through!
Thank you God!

Trust in the Lord, ALWAYS with ALL your heart and you will never be put to shame.

May God bless you all richly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top