"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : New Features on DatFunkyFro!

Hey ladies! 

I pray all is well with you all!

I just wanted to announce that there are now going to be two new features:





- The first one is Fro' Talk! :
Basically, I give anyone the opportunity to say a few words on natural hair, share their views and experiences. This feature is basically an opportunity to create open discussions and for everyone and anyone to interact on the subject.

- Natural Queen Of The Month :
With the Natural Queen Of The Month feature, I will be putting the spotlight on one natural sister for at lest one week! This is a chance for you to share your natural hair story with other sisters!

Please, if you are interested in any one of these features, click on the tabs just below the DatFunkyFro header!

Thank you in advance for your participation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top