"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, January 24, 2011

What She Wore : I Like That Blue


Hi ladies!

This was last Sunday's look and as you can see I was rocking another one of my berets.

I am no fashion guru, neither am I claiming to be one but I do like to put a few funky things together, just my way.



As you all may know or may not know, the old school has a special place in my heart and therefore I love vintage clothing. 

This look is quite simple and to further improve on it I put together some accessories! 

Complete look : 

- blue vintage inspired dress
- back panty hose / stocking
- black beret
 -black vintage inspired heels
- black cardigan
- pearl earrings
-pearl chain (folded in two or three)
- pearl bracelets
- a small blue bow

What to remember : Accessories work wonders for a simple look!


Hope you like my first outfit post!



Stay blessed and funky sisters!

5 comments:

  1. fierce!!!! loves it! :)

    msprissymissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks ladies!! Your kind words are much appreciated!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Work that beret! I am thinking of getting something like that to wear on the weekends as a wrap alternative. And the shirt dress is always on point:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis!! The shirt dress? At last I know the name lol! Go for it sis! I love this dress and would love another one like it! It's great for any occasion and never seems like 'déjà vu'. I also love my berets :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top