"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Friday, January 28, 2011

Headgear Galore


Hi lovely divas! 

I pray all is well with everyone.

 Last week, it was so cold and windy over here I had to wear the new headgear my sister bought for me. 

I was glad I had it because even my beanies couldn't stand against the cold. I love this piece of clothing! 



It is so warm inside and protects the ears and the head (and at the same time, my coils!).

Posing with Brian's cap
Not only is it a great wear for the winter but I think it's a nice piece of accessory.

In the pictures I am wearing two, one is my own and the other is a friend's (shout out to Brian!).

 Of course, as always, underneath the cap I wore my satin bonnet to prevent any loss of moisture. Again, I love this cap!

Rocking my own cap

What do you think about them?

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

3 comments:

  1. lol... I really enjoy your posts! that hat looks mighty warm. Glad for you sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you do sis! Thanks for all the love as always!! Truthfully, those caps are SOO WARM!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look really good! Love the way everything's matching!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top