"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Haul : All The Way From Africa! 2


Hey Sisters!

Last week or so, my Sister-in-law got back from her trip to Nigeria and with her, a few goodies for me :


- some white/cream coconut oil

- some shea butter

- Some black soap

I'm particularly going to talk about the black soap. I asked her for the Dudu-Osun black soap from Tropical Naturals. I have so many good things about this so I am excited to try it. 
Either way, I think every kind of black soap is great as long as it is black soap. 
You can normally get this online, you don't have to go all the way to Nigeria, which is where it is actually made. I will keep you ladies posted for the results as soon as I use it!

Have you ever used this brand of black soap? If so, what do you think about it?

4 comments:

  1. I bought Dudu Osun the other day, I've been using it for a while and my spot scars are fading fast! I think it's a good soap so long as you don't lather it too much.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! Thanks for the advice sis!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just recently started using that black soap. About a week or so..so far so good, waiting to see if I get good results in terms of smoother skin. Enjoy your goodies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis! And please do update me on the progress!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top