"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hair Update : Out of the Desert





Hi ladies!

Two days ago, I washed out my little experiment from my hair!
It really felt good! I did a (hot) oil treatment  overnight (big thank you to Kiinah for the advice!), shampooed, deep conditioned, conditioned and applied leave in (that had aloe vera juice in it). 


My hair felt really moisturized after the wash! And when I applied the leave in on it, it felt even better! I put messy chunky twists in my hair and I've been wearing berets and spraying with a new daily spritz I just came up with.




My hair has not been dry at all and I am glad all that is behind me. I am really determined to keep my hair as moisturized as possible because winter, even with all the covering up, has been harsh to my hair. I am working towards a 100% healthy hair and no, I am not shaving my hair off anytime soon ;)


That's what's up! I am so happy to be writing this post! I pray all is well with you lovely queens too! I will be keeping an eye on my hair's progress and keep you updated on what's working and what's definitely is!

Stay blessed and funky!

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm glad the hot oil treatment worked ;) Never underestimate the power of water and oil! I know they say the two don't mix but on kinky hair, now that's another story! ;) Great post Sis, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again Sis!! It's totally my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top