"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Focus On...My Night Routine

My satin bonnet,  buttercreme and head band.


Hi divas!

Today I'm going to be talking about: my night routine. Simplicity is the word for this. At the end of each day, when I am ready to get some sleep, I flat twist my hair in sections. The minimum amount of twists I do is two. Depending on how moisturized my hair is, I would spritz my hair with my daily spritz and then apply a sealant before twisting. I also seal my ends at least twice a week after twisting. If I am not too tired, I do apply my curly creme/ buttercreme to my edges like I described in the Taming Your Edges post just before wearing my head band. After all this, I wear my silk bonnet then wear a scarf over it to secure it. Be sure to cover your edges well with your satin bonnet before wearing the scarf if the scarf is not made of satin.

And off to bed I go!

What are your night routines?

Stay blessed and funky sisters!

4 comments:

  1. I really have to get better at my nightly routine Sis, ususally I just throw on my satin bonnet and hit the sack, lol. Recently, I've been trying to seal my ends or at least put a little moisturizer at night and my bonnet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. I see what you mean sister! I used to get so tired and all I'd do is just throw my bonnet on! With your efforts, in no time, you'll see it'll become automatic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men,a night routine?? You're making me feel really lazy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Funto! It's always great to keep your hair as protected as possible to stop unnecessary breakage!
    Thanks for stopping by sis!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top