"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, January 24, 2011

Fly Natural : Amy's Head Wrap




Hey divas!

Today I'm going to present to you a young sister dear to me : Amy. About a week ago, she rocked this look and I just could not resist! I had to ask her for a picture (and two more). I love the way the head wrap is very simple but really enhances her look. By the way, yes, Amy is also a natural diva and I love the way she is rocking her hair in a simple bun. This is truly a quick protective style for these winter months. On another note, her make up is awesome too! When it comes to beauty and make-up tips, she's got it!



So remember ladies : you do not have to spend an hour in front of your mirror everyday, hopelessly looking for what to do with your hair. Be inspired  by Amy's quick style and get creative with your accessories!


Thanks Amy for your contribution!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top