"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Thursday, January 27, 2011

DatFunkyFro News : Fro Talk Feature

source

Hi ladies! 
I just wanted to remind you all about the For Talk feature. Anyone, whether natural or permed; male of female, is invited to join the discussion! 

The goal is basically to start a discussion on natural hair : one person at a time would answer the questions then others can comment and share. 

Don't be shy! 

I can't wait to hear from you! If you are interested, please follow this link.

Thank you and God bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top