"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, January 3, 2011

African Style Head Tie!


Hi ladies! I pray all is well with you all in this just beginning New Year.

Yesterday, I wore an african attire to church and then after church, I changed to go to work. Curiously, I decided to leave the head tie on.




I didn't planned to but I thought it looked really cute and stylish. After work I met up with some friends and they complemented me on it. Mind you, I got a few looks but I loved wearing this! I never thought I would have been able to wear something like this out but I am definitely going to be wearing this in the future, by the grace of God.  Not only is it a great accessory, it also serves as a protective style and could serve as a plan B on a bad hair day ;) I did wear my satin bonnet underneath for ultimate protection against excess friction.

Here are some of the pictures I took.

Tell me what you think!





Stay blessed and funky!

4 comments:

  1. I wish I knew how to make head ties. You did a great job hun!!!
    You should do a live tutorial on youtube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much sis!! I would love to do a tutorial if it would help you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks so good, Seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! And Thank you for stopping by!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top