"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Win your own product line!



Yes ladies! I have exciting news! IHeartTandM is hosting a contest and the winner gets their own product line! Charges and everything included. 
I don't know much about IHeartTandM other than the fact that's it's new and is owned by Taren and Milana. But I have seen a few videos of one of the speakers, Taren (here is her YouTube channel) and her hair and motivation is an inspiration.She also has her own awesome website.


"Submissions will be accepted on 12/17/10 and should consist of a video response 3 minutes or less explaining WHY you should be chosen.. What you have in mind shown through personality and creativity.. The title of the video response must me as follows:
#TeamBeauty ..Win Your Own Product Line

Rules:
Must be....
Subscirbed to Taren916
Subscribed to 
http://youtube.com/iHeartTandM
Must...
Follow 
http://georgiany.com/blog

Follow: 
http://areyaa.com

Reside within driving distance of New York City"





To view the original video click here.


Don't let this amazing offer pass you by if you fill the requirements!


Have fun and good luck to all!!


kisses



2 comments:

  1. Oh this is too too exciting, thanks for sharing this is great info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem sister! It's my pleasure. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top