"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The search for the ultimate deep conditioner! #6




So since I've been laying off coconut milk lately (please check out this post for more information), I have turned to something else. I have recently been using a new mix:


-  3 tbsp of my regular conditioner (Belherbal)
- About 4 tbsp of a deep conditioning mix I made myself (more on that very soon)
- 1 tbsp of virgin coconut oil
- 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp of honey

I've used this mix more than once and it has left my hair so soft it's ridiculous! I leave it on for a bit more than an hour. Please note that the measurements are approximates and they are supposed to give an idea. It's up to you to play with them as your hair needs them. You can also use any regular conditioner instead of the two I used or you can use any regular conditioner instead of Belherbal and a deep conditioner instead of my deep conditioning mix.

For now, I am entirely satisfied with this mix and I will continue to use this mix! 

Tell me what you think.

Stay blessed and funky!

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely loooove honey in my hair, it always leaves my hair so manageable! This is a great mix, can't wait to try and I'm looking forward to you disclosing of this deep conditioning mix of yours! ;) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here sis! My hair is in love with it and it's one of my top staple! It is my pleasure sis! I will surely be posting more about that soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have also included honey and Olive Poil in my deep treatments. I absolutely love it in my hair.

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top