"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Monday, December 13, 2010

Rock Them Twists!

Twist outs


Hey ladies! 

Last I left you, I still had my twists on. So how did my 'twist story' end? Well, I wore them out one more time the day after and on the third day, I wore a beret. And finally on the fourth day, I decided to let go of them. I am glad I did them and I'm even happier I was bold enough to rock them! What's more,  my baby sister wouldn't stop telling me they looked nice, even after I'd untwisted my hair. 
After undoing the twists, I was amazed at the result! My hair was really soft and looked really cute (I didn't take a good picture).
Two strand twists are a great protective style and are great for a low maintenance hair care routine. FOr example, you can twist your hair after wash day, wear it half of the time before wash day, then wear a twist out until wash day and you begin the cycle all over again. Right now, if my hair were longer, this would be my number one protective style!

What are your experiences with two strand twists? Do you have any tips?

Stay blessed sisters,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top