"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

credits:freedigitalphotos.net
          
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! 

"For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace" - Isaiah 9: 6


I pray this day has met you in joy and happiness. I wish you a very wonderful day, filled with the Lord's blessings. Today, as we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ, I pray that the true meaning of Christmas will be ministered unto us and that we will radiate the joy and love of our Savior!

BE BLESSED!

2 comments:

  1. You too, Merry Christmas and happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sister!!! I pray this period brings you joy in abundance!
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top