"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Saturday, January 1, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


Happy New year 2011 to everyone!

I wish you all a blessed new year!




May God, in his infinite mercies keep you, guide you and prosper you.

I pray this day will be the beginning of better, bigger and brighter things for you all.

Know that the best is yet to come, so long as you trust in Jesus and set your eyes on him always.

God will never give up on you so if you are by chance, feeling down as you are reading this, please brush away all the pain and bitterness because God is on your case, just trust in him.

I pray that by this time next year, you will all look back in joy and thanksgiving, with zero regret and 100% fulfillment.

Have a wonderful joy-filled day!

Blow you all a kiss

Much love 

2 comments:

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top