"The LORD is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?"

- Psalms 27 : 1

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Fall and Natural hair : When wearing a jacket

credits : istockphoto.com

Hey ladies! Yes it's been a long time. But in between classes, family, God and everything else, I have not had the time to come and update you beautiful ladies.
Fall is definitely here, no doubt about that anymore. Today, I wanted to come up and just talk about my personal experience so far about the change of season.
I have a leather jacket that I am wearing right now to combat the cold weather. The jacket goes all the way to the top of my neck and to the very back of my head. At first  I saw no harm in this, but last month, while taking off my jacket (especially when now my hair has grown!) I felt my jacket tug lightly at one the hairs at the back of head. I panicked and searched the neck of the jacket for any hair and in fact I found two!! I was terrified! The same thing happened about one or two weeks down the line with my scarf. Now I have certainly learnt my lesson!! Ladies, take it from me, please if you are not wearing a protective style where your hair is braided or twisted, be careful about using your jackets (this concerns pretty any jacket with a high neck) and neck scarves because they could be very harsh to your beautiful hair. Be gentle. Be careful. And stay warm.


Well this is my experience.


Many blessings -- will blog soon










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey!
Thank you for stopping by! It really means a lot! Why don't you tell me what you think, ask a question if you have any or just show some love by leaving a comment? I would love to hear from you!
Funbi's
♥♥

back to top